Friday, April 07, 2006

Tall hardbodies / Turning Stone gaming

I was in the gaming area section where they have Keno and the Leopard Lounge, on and off. As I was walking around, walking in from section 5 comes two people. One of which is a towering, gigantic sexy blonde girl in a tight denim miniskirt! She was so tall, I did a doubletake and I soooo wanted to follow her. I must have only measured up just above her midriff area!!! She was so tall, her shoulders were colossal compared to mine, and her legs were endless in that miniskirt!!! Her legs were so long, her sexy rocksolid ass must have been nearly up to my chin!!! She walked in the Keno/Section 3 and 4 area two times! Once she walked between the machines and the Leopard Lounge, the 2nd time she walked between the machines and the gaming tables, she walked all over that area though. I, a mere 5'4", was in my glory! Next time I am going to stop what I am doing and follow that towering hardbody, maybe she is in need of assistance;)

Then close to the end of the night. I am in section 4 and this tall, sexy girl in tight jeans (I come up to her shoulders) was walking around. As I am walking, then standing near the ramp near section 4, she comes right up close to me and stands there. OMG She is so tall and sexy! Then she pulls out her cellphone and calls someone, anyway...I had to leave, and I did so reluctantly.

6 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ATF, here's an interesting site with a lot of links about height:

http://www.extratall.co.uk/news_and_features.htm

One of the articles near the top of the page is about a 54 year old guy from France (Pier) who went to India to have surgery to increase his height from 5'4" to 5'7". Would you consider that?

 
At 5:08 AM, Blogger athletic tall-fan said...

I really like this site, thanks for the link. Its cool that guy did succeed in making himself taller.

In the past I have thought often of being taller, but staying this little has made me get used to it, and now love my height.

I love being this small and being towered over by most other girls. They exude so much power, and have so much more presence.

The tall, strong and beautiful could not exist without there being in the world us small and little guys...and I must admit, I follow the lead of the tall girls.

 
At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You totally should have told her that you admired her height!!

I know I seem to get more rude or the 'do you play basketball' questions than the complimentary tall comments.

It's so boring to get the typical 'How tall are you/Do you play basketball/etc' stuff. Hearing that someone likes the way you are, is VERY welcome!

Yesterday, at the grocery store, I had my typical shoe on, so I was probably about 6'5", which is usually what I am, with my shoes on (I like to wear heels!). But I was stopped 4 times within 45 mins and only one person had something nice to say to me about my height. UGH!

 
At 5:41 AM, Blogger athletic tall-fan said...

That is so cool you said that. I really wanted to. At the time I wasn't sure if she'd get mad at me, and I was a little shy. But next time the opportunity arises, I would love to give a sweet compliment to a tall girl next time. I think they would be happy to hear such things. Tall girls are SO beautiful!

I think its so cool that you wear heels. If I saw you standing at 6'5", it would make me happy to see such a beautiful girl. The difference between a girl my height and your height, is that the little ones can be cute, but the tall ones are beautiful.

 
At 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I don't think I've ever been described as 'cute'. I wonder why it is that 'cute' is never used for tall women? Even I wouldn't call a tall female 'cute' either.

I suppose I'd rather be classfied as beautiful vs cute :)

Often, if I am approched in a decent manner, I am more than happy to have a conversation with the person and discuss height and whatnot.

 
At 4:30 AM, Blogger athletic tall-fan said...

Yeah, alot of times cute seems somewhat babyish. I suppose that cute is used most to when talking about kids, or smaller sized people.

When I see actresses like Reese Witherspoon or Winona Ryder, I find them to be cute.

But When I see Gabby Reese, Gisele Bundchen and Maria Sharapova...they are positively beautiful. The height thing definately increases a girls coolness and beauty to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home