Thursday, February 16, 2006

Tall sexy, brunette dealer, cafeteria & post 7

I was sitting in the cafeteria, with some of my friends and I noticed the tall sexy brunette sitting with her coworkers. DAMN she was so tall and fine looking. I barely even reach her chest. She is so long and lean, she has a sleek athletic sexiness about her. Her straight black hair, just long enough to touch her shoulders frames her sexy looking face, and those pouty kissable lips.

When I turned to look at her she was laughing with her friends, looking so sexy. Leaving after my break was over, I was walking down the post 7 hall and she and her friends were walking slowly in front of me, laughing and kept on stopping. They were blocking me, and wouldn't let me through...I don't mind. The brunette dealer towered above me as she was laughing and stopping in front of me. That white shirt of hers was looking tight! Her friend (a dealer too) was this girl who looked just about as tall as her and they kept turning toward me and laughing whenever they said something to the other. Then the other would look right at me and start laughing again. I confess, I was feeling pretty turned on by these towering hotties. One of the girls was laughing so hard, she stopped and moved backwards for a moment almost knocking me down!

They are so big, so much bigger than me. So all I could do was step aside and wait for these sexy amazons to stop blocking me and start walking again, and WOW...can they walk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home