Wednesday, February 15, 2006

tall busty black girl in Delta bingo kitchen

I have worked there pretty long, and I cannot help but totally want this girl. She is about 4 inches taller than me, very dark skinned and has sexy shoulder length hair. She also has the most massively developed chest in the place. This girl is such a confident hardbody, I wouldn't even stand a chance with her...let alone 2 minutes under her. She's so big and developed she'd end up pounding me through the floor. Her chest is so colossal, and her shoulders are so wide, and so massive and powerful. I am like a scrawney little twig when I stand next to her, or walk by her. She has GOT to workout to get a body that big and strong. She looks like she could just flex that body of hers and double in muscle size!!!

Whenever she walks by me, I make sure I quickly step out of the way. Sometimes she seems a little bit mean, and I do admit that I am totally scared of pissing her off. Not only is she charismatic and popular, but she doesn't seem like she is too tolerant of little short guys like me.

I don't care though. Just love looking at that big rock hardbody of hers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home