Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Tall dark haired cutie in a white shirt

Well today I was working in another area, and I saw I girl I have seen several times before. She is so adorable, and so tall and sexy as well. I am up to her shoulders, and she has a very developed athletic and toned body, she is dark skinned, somewhat olive skinned...with her dark wavy hair in a pony tail. I have to say, she has the prettiest eyes, and such pouty lips, and she looks like she has the body to throw me! I was walking up the stairs as she was going down, I let her through and she said "thank you". She is so sweet and adorable, dressed in her white shirt and black pants. I think she's a server or something, but she looks so tall, sexy and professional my heart always skips a beat as she passes by me.

3 Comments:

At 2:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was she Latino? Indian? Greek? Italian? She sounds like a sexy tall one, and even though those races are stereotyped as short, I know (from personal experience) that there are lots of tall females in those nationalities, too.

 
At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Athletic tall fan, did you die? Where are you?

 
At 4:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hletic tall-fan, great blog! I will be back for sure! You might like my site about Barely Legal Teens, it's not as cool as your blog, but I'm still working on it, check it out, Barely Legal Teens

 

Post a Comment

<< Home