Monday, July 18, 2005

Hmm...how to talk to a 6'2" blonde

Being a part of certain online groups has its benefits. You can discuss topics of interest with others, you can hit it off with people of various cultures and backgrounds....and you could be online friends with a 6 foot, 2 inch blonde girl!

Yes, I found that she was 6'2" because she mentioned it in passing, and then I saw pictures of this beautiful girl's SKYSCRAPING BEYOND-SEXY stature. No I will not provide them to anyone. Besides, they weren't given to me in the 1st place. They are hers. She is a sweet girl, but she words her messages in such an eloquent, and commanding way...it makes you afraid to make mistakes.

She appears sweet in her demeanor to other friends, and her guy friends....yet she changes when she talks to me. Her conversational tone is extremely short, and businesslike. Bordering on curt. I think I know why. I gave her my height. I told her that I was all of about 5 feet and 4 inches of full grown man. Now she either barely acknowledges me, or simply brushes me off the way adults brush off a child.

Oh I'm not complaining. I secretly adore talking to her. And least of all would I complain to her. Why get confrontational with a girl when you only come up to her shoulders, or chest....or in this particular case, when you don't even stand eye level to her chest, but just below? Yes, I measure just under her chest.

And this particular girl looks as if she spends time at the gym each week. Now compare us 2, she with her sundrenched blonde & toned body, athletically wide shoulders, and a heroically developed chest...and me at 5'4", not as toned and very skinny, considerably smaller shoulders and hands so comparitively small, they'd barely take up space within the palm of her much larger, long, sexy hand...and I wonder what a girl of that height would do if I flirted with her. But alas, she is a tad too young for me. But attraction is an aphrodisiac. And to be desired by a girl who looks like she can bench press you for an hour can easily put you in very high spirits. At least for me!

There is no technique to talking to a girl who, in all her genetic blessings, towers over you. Just keep your eyes *up here*, crane your neck up and smile, and be a good jogger (pant, pant, pant) when "walking" with her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home