Saturday, August 20, 2005

In tall hardbody heaven at my job!!!

Today was a beautiful day. At the resort establishment where I work now, the place is swarming with college age girls who are so tall, and heroically developed that I feel like a a shrimpy little kid next to them. I was walking down the employee hall and it was hard to get through because there were so many leggy 6ft + girls signing in to work.

Then I was walking, but apparently too little to walk as fast as the towering athletic girl behind me, and she bumped me aside to get through. I actually looked up and apologised to her. I know some people would get mad at her for knocking me out of the way....but I was the one slowing her down. She can't help it if her strides are awesomely long. And besides, I am now working in a place that seems to be more directed to 'the law of the jungle'.

So it is survival of the fittest. Darwin's theory holds true. So, tall strong and athletic girls succeed so easily while small-sized, skinny men like me have to step aside. Its as if they are the impossibly tall, strong wolves and I am the meek tiny rabbit. The meek shall NOT inherit the earth. But we can certainly try to tag along with the tall, busty hardbodies who do rule. I don't mind at all.

Then I saw one of my cuties at the ticket office, and next time I hope to muster up the courage to smile at her and say Hello, even though I barely stand higher than her belly button!

But my true highpoint was when I was walking down the hall nearing the end of my shift, and this awesomely giant, tanned, sexy busty babe walked by me! She didn't look a minute over 20 years old, and I stood below her incredibly impressive chest. Walking by in her tight showy outfit, I quickly had to step aside or she would've put me through concrete with that awesome bod of hers. Then as I was walking by her, I looked up and smiled at her....and I tried so hard to say something! But I was too damn afraid to even say Hello to this towering young hardbody.

As she walked by me, it was as if I was way too tiny for her to notice. She just had her chest out, shoulders back and her head high in the air....and I was WAAAAY down here.

I should just swallow my fear and start talking to these towering, sexy girls...I just have to overcome the pulse pounding fear now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home