Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Some girls should get over their bad selves

I know, it sounds like I am gonna start trashing girls, but no...I'm not. I just get irritated when someone is being rude. I went into a Fast Track (food & fuel place) to get a newspaper. Walking up to the register this girl was extremely impatient and somewhat rude to me. I am not looking to make friends, or an ego boost. I just think that some people feel they have a right to be jerks, and I don't think they do.

I do confess she looked good, with a perfect tan, a gorgeous face and a body that made it obvious that she can easily snap me like a twig. But I stress that a little respect is in order. Hmm, not that I would bitch at her...aside from this sexy, college age girl being built like a brick house, she was about 4 inches taller than me! She could kick my ass!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home