Wednesday, July 27, 2005

will be working with a TALL girl

I am starting this new job at this place. Its pretty cool. I talked to my boss ahd walked around it, and I noticed there are wall to wall girls who all positively tower over me! I was walking in the front of the establishment and almost every girl that walked by me, I only came up to her shoulders! If even that.

Then I went to the far back section to ask someone a question and I swear, what I saw made my heart race uncontrollably, and totally made me nervous. At the rear information booth there was this group of various people in uniform. Well, in the middle of it all was this POSITIVELY sky high bombshell. She looked like she was probably just starting college, but I only came up just above her waist! And beneath her chest! She looked like one of those blonde, tanned athletic types who loves to hang out with guys the size of King Kong. I waited at the desk, and everyone was sorta busy. But she saw me and asked if she can help me. At first when I was asking her something, she bent way over to listen...I felt like such a little thing when she did that;);)

Then she stood strait up, and her gorgeous blond hair fell on her awesomely broad sexy shoulders, and she pointed me to where I was inquiring about. She was very polite and I thanked her. My heart was beating madly just standing in front of her.

I was almost too nervous to even approach this towering beauty because, I confess I'm so small and intimidated by tall sexy girls. But I just breathed in and walked up to her! *Sigh* she was such a beautiful babe, and so achingly sexy. I just loved I only measured up just above her belly!

Whenever I am there, I will ALWAYS say 'Hi' to this adorable tall-TALL girl.

ADDON: 7/28/05
I was talking about this to a member of the Tall Encounters messageboard. I gave him more information. And I happily supply it here as well. I love talking about my height compared to the towering girls I adore. Here it is:

Its a big tourist resort, I am going to get really good benefits. She was in the this area of the rear of the main building, some sort of information booth. It had windows around it. She was SO massively tall I was just above her belly, but below her chest. She looked anywhere from 18-21, and very tanned, and very athletic looking. She had a nice chest, a tiny waist and sexy wide shoulders. Even before then, I was walking past the girls on the lobby floor, and it seems almost every one of them was head and shoulders above me. I am going to love this! I think I'm about the smallest person in the entire place!

6 Comments:

At 2:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only thing about your stories I have a hard time swallowing, athletic tall-fan, is when you say things like, "I measured up to her belly", or "I didn't even measure up to her shoulders".

Now, I wish I could post a diagram of this here to show everyone, but even if you are only 5'4", and a girl is 6' tall, the top of your head would most likely measure up to her mouth, or at the lowest, the bottom of her chin.

I like your stories, and actually, for the most part I believe them, but whenever you bring out these lopsided comparisons, it just makes the stories sound like exaggerations and comic book level stuff.... I can tell you're a smart guy and serious about most things.... why mess up your credibility by saying you barely measure up to a girl's belly?

 
At 2:41 AM, Blogger athletic tall-fan said...

I understand...I am trying to give some exciting vivid images, and I am sorry if I have used a few somewhat farfetched comparisons.

I get into writing it so much, what I meant to say was that I barely measure above the girls belly. I was actually below her chest, but above her belly....she was daaaammn tall. I just get so into writing about it, and I think its so sexy when I'm smaller than a tall beauty.

 
At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ATF, I'm not trying to take anything away from your observations, but I've researched this pretty carefully (for many reasons -- I am currently searching for a tall girl in Russia on the net and I'm measuring against the wall how I would stack up against each tall girl...) I am 5'7.5" (actually really five foot seven and three quarters). If I am measured against a girl of 6'2", I would come up to somewhere between her lower lip and near the bottom of her chin. (This is for the average person, with an average sized head, neck, chest, etc.)

Now, if you are between 3 and 4 inches shorter than me, that would not put you below the girl's breasts. That would put the top of your head somewhere around the girl's lower neck -- not below her breasts!

Do you see what I'm saying?

 
At 1:40 AM, Blogger athletic tall-fan said...

Mannish boy...apparently I am not running this blog right. And at 5'4" I believe I would be a great deal shorter than a 6'2" girl, while you believe my head would be at her mouth, or to her chin.

I am not very good at measurements. But I see that there are a good amount of girls, whose shoulders are above my line of vision.

Feel free to correct me, Mannish boy.

 
At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ATF, please look at this picture:

http://www.exhite.com/tallwomen/showphoto.php/photo/35682/cat/592

That is Jennie Finch, the US Olympic softball player, who is 6'1". I would estimate the boy standing next to her is about 5'8", which is around my height. The top of his head (not his hair) comes up to the bottom of Jennie's nose. (Notice, if you add five inches to his height -- from the top of his head, not the top of his hair), that would add up to Jennie's height. And when you look at it on Jennie's head, that is about a five inch difference.

Now, look at the boy "dustin", and subtract about 3-4 inches from his height, which would make him 5'4" like you.

That would put the tip of his head at Jennie's chin, or just underneath her chin -- maybe about an inch below her chin.

Now, if the tip of his head were at or just below her chin, then you couldn't say that his height was below her breasts, or at her breasts. He may feel sorta kinda almost like his height was aligned with her breasts, or lower than her breasts, but that's just because his eye level is about 3 inches below the top of his head. Even then, his eye level would still be technically just above her breasts. He may feel lower or shorter but that's where he would be.

I'm not saying that a 5'4" guy wouldn't look quite short and mismatched with a tall, beautiful, athletic girl like Jennie, but he would not look like a dwarf or a midget.

You should be glad you're not a dwarf or a midget, then you'd never have any chance of getting any of these girls. At least at 5'4", you're still on the very short side of the "normal human" range, which still sorta kinda qualifies you to date tall, beautiful amazons like Jennie! (And I, at almost 5'8", have maybe even a better chance, so I'm still working at it...;)

 
At 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another interesting thing: if someone 5'7" or 5'8" (my height range) stands next to someone like Jennie Finch (6'1"), the 5'7"-5'8" guy would be 6 or 5 inches shorter than Jennie.

Now, you are 5'4", which is about 3.5 inches shorter than me. And I think of you as a short person. If I were standing next to you, I would think of you as very short. Even if you were a girl, I would say, "Note to self, short girl." In other words, internally I would compare you with myself and register you as "short".

Well, how would Jennie Finch look at me... the height gap between Jennie and me is actually GREATER than the height gap between me and you. (Jennie is 5.5 inches taller than me, but I'm only 3.5 inches taller than you.) Therefore Jennie sees me as two inches shorter, on a relative basis, than I see you.

So, would she think of me as REALLY short -- even shorter than I think you are? Just imagine being Jennie and towering over a 5'7.5" guy like me and thinking how short I am -- it would be shorter than I think you are!

And what would she think of you? She would think you are an absolute shrimp -- a pipsqueak!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home