Thursday, March 30, 2006

2 girls from Winter Garden info desk

I was exiting the cafeteria, walking down the hall. Yes, I was a little tired and grumpy...so I was minding my own business. Well, down the hall I could see the 2 girls from the Winter Garden information desk walking toward me. Wearing neatly pressed sportcoats, and skirts so short and tight they look painted on. The girls behind that desk are so freakin genetically perfect, like these 2, they physically intimidate.

These 2 girls have the form fitting sports coat and minis, perfectly cut hair above the shoulder, one blonde and one brunette. Beautiful, unblemished skin...one fair, the other more tanned. And stand just over 6 feet, and bodies so powerfully developed...these 2 adorable looking girls look as if they can pound me to death.

Without even trying.

They are very well developed, and they are also all size, and all muscle. When they walk by a small guy like me, I have to watch my step. Damn! They're calves are so big, I swear they're as big as my thighs. And thier shoulders were so massive, and wide...I noticed that mine aren't even half that size. Damn I'm so tiny!

These 2 girls are walking toward me, side by side...and the hallway is made to take 2 way traffic. As they walk by me, thier impossibly long legs take strides that leave me breathless, and thier shoulders flex above the top of my head. But they don't make way for me. I have to step aside for them, so I make myself smaller and push myself closer to the wall. Before I get bumped aside, the other girls do it. And I get a little embarrassed when it happens.

They look at me and start laughing. Then as they pass me, one girl loudly says "What is wrong with him!! HE IS SO SMALL!!"

Then her friend says "He's not that bad." And here's the kicker....she then adds this to her semi-nice reply. "But he doesn't even come up to my chest!!" With that these 2 beautiful girls are laughing in such hysterics their voices are so loud.

Some people say I shouldn't complain....but what the hell? I never make fun of people, just because thier tall and I'm little means they have a right to? I confess I was to damn scared to reply to these girls, to tell them they have no right to say that to me.

I wanted to tell them. I sooo didn't have the guts to walk up and confront them. Even in shoes I barely can come up to thier chests!

6 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Were they over 6' tall with heels, or without heels. How high were their heels?

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger athletic tall-fan said...

In heels they looked about 6'4". The heels were the basic work wear, about 2 inches.

Thier chests looked about eye level, but when they passed they were actually over my head. I remember looking out of the corner of my eye as I passed them and and I actually gulped...thier chests were higher than my head.

 
At 1:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some cute tall girls from the Boise State University volleyball team. Imagine that you could convince one of them to be your girlfriend. Which one would you choose as your girlfriend, and why:

Robyn Hewitt 6’1 http://www.broncosports.com/volleyball/roster.asp?athleteid=1876

Kim Fenneman 6’0 http://www.broncosports.com/volleyball/roster.asp?athleteid=1701

Melissa Kimich 6’0 http://www.broncosports.com/volleyball/roster.asp?athleteid=2088

Gabriela Navarette 6’4 http://www.broncosports.com/volleyball/roster.asp?athleteid=1872

Tiffany Starring 6’0 http://www.broncosports.com/volleyball/roster.asp?athleteid=1874

 
At 5:11 AM, Blogger athletic tall-fan said...

I want Gabriela Navarrette, the 6'4" girl. I have always loved height and athleticism in a girl, and Gabriela looks like she has alot of physical strength and stamina. I love the fact that I'm 5'4" (in shoes), she would be so much taller, with so much more physical presence...to me, I love the look of Very tall girls dating little short guys. It's so sexy that I merely reach her midriff area.

Personal: Plans to major in Psychology/Education (I want to get into an academic field as well).

… is right handed (Me too! HAHA) Although my hands are small, I would love to take her hand anyday.
… favorite food: Mexican (I love Mexican food too. ) I bet this tall cutie is sexy when she eats.
… enjoys beach volleyball and basketball (I love to watch women's volleyball and basketball).

I really would love to be her boyfriend, and I think I'd be good at it too. I suppose an impulsive and passionate nature would be a perfect combination with my more gentlemanly qualities. I would be so good to her. She has such a pretty smile, I just want to take her by her shoulders and hug her.

*gulp, wow she's tall*

 
At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting, last week some friends came into town to visit me. My friend (who designs websites for my clients) is a Taiwanese girl (ie Chinese). She's not tall -- about 5'6" and slim. But her boyfriend, who is half Panamanian and half white (he looks like a regular white guy but with jet black hair) is smaller than she is!! He is about your height -- barely 5'4" (I would say closer to 5'3") and is built very small, with the smallest hands I've ever seen on a guy (they look like girl's hands!) It's funny, because their hobby is to go salsa dancing together at different clubs, and do salsa dancing competitions, etc. In salsa dancing, the woman always wears stiletto heels (or very high heels). So she is significantly taller than him when they dance (I've seen pictures of them dancing together and it looks funny with her absolutely towering over him!)

 
At 5:26 AM, Blogger athletic tall-fan said...

Thats true, me and her boyfriend are very similar! Aside from being really little, my hands are very little as well. There have been so many girls in the past who've told me that my hands are so tiny. Hehe, funny you should mention, a girl actually told me my hands look like a little girls hands. When girls comment on this, they always grab my hand and measure it against thiers.

Without fail, the girls hand is always massive in comparison to mine, and so much stronger.

The sight of a tall girl with a tiny man does bring humor or surprise. I confess, I love at when girls laugh at my small size. And I certainly don't mind being picked on or handled by a much taller girl. I would love to dance with a girl who made me look like a skinny little runt;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home