Thursday, March 30, 2006

Tall beautiful black girl from Delta kitchen

Yesterday as I was leaving work, I walked out of post 5 and saw the tall, beautifully built black girl from Delta.

She is a GODDESS. It was warmer out and she was standing outside in her t-shirt. I was so stunned just looking at her physique. She was so insanely developed and muscular she was literally exploding out of her shirt. She arched her back and inhaled and I swear, she looked so powerful and sexy I felt like I shrank a foot!!

She really looked like she could've easily grabbed me by the arms to my sides, hold me in midair. and pulverize my ribcage and cave in my chest. When she stretched and inhaled I really saw how girls actually see me...as someone really, really tiny and very smallboned. Damn...I looked like a tiny pipsqueak with her there.
***
Next post I will have is about the 2 towering, sexy girls at the information desk in the winter garden, who were poking fun of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home