Thursday, February 16, 2006

tall busty black 'Delta' girl again- in cafeteria

Yes, it was another hardbody experience the same night as the previous post. I was sitting with my friends on lunch, and at another table the big, busty and muscular black girl was sitting at another table, I think by herself. She was wearing her white cooks outfit, and it looked particularly tight on her awesomely powerful body.

I kept talking to my friends at the table but was checking her out. She then gets up and my jaw drops as her immense chest heaves out and her shoulders look so wide, I would disappear behind her, yes...I am that much smaller than her (and I love it!). Then she walks over to sit with her friend who just happens to be sitting at the table right alongside me. I noticed that she turned looking at our table a few times, and I wonder if she caught me checking her out. I don't know, all I could do was resume eating my newly packaged snack I just bought and occasionally look in her direction, as I joked along with my friends. I got the impression that this rock solidly muscular hottie knows that I totally drool over her whenever she walks by.

I would be so painfully shy if she found out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home