Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Tall, black porter girl (so damn beautiful!!!)

I see her now and then, and she is so pretty, so tall and has such a buffed up body my heart races whenever she walks near me. Her skin is SO DARK, and SO SEXY! I saw her yesterday going past me after the middle of my shift. I looked up at her and said hi, like a total gentleman. She smiled down at me in a coy, sexy manner and then did a sexy little wave with her fingers....that made me totally fall for her.

I have this fantasy, I would just love to dive in her arms and start kissing her so long and deeply. She would catch me as if I were light as a feather, and inhale every kiss as she holds me in midair. Then she would squeeze me against her beautiful rock solid body. OW! I'll be her toy anytime!!!

I just want to jump her bones. Aside from her buffed up sexy-goddess looks, she just seems so confident, cool and so strong. Maybe I'll never live the fantasy, but if she ever wanted to kiss me I would say yes! Most guys would have issues about being around a taller girl. And the top of my head barely comes up to her chest. I would love being grabbed and kissed by her anyday.

I think she is awesome, and I love her tallness!

6 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of black girls, do you fantasize about Venus and Serena, and who do you think is hotter? Personally, I don't get into very dark skinned black girls, but I do think the Williams sisters have hot bodies and I do find many black women attractive... except for very dark skinned ones, usually. Do u also like Asian and Hispanics?

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger athletic tall-fan said...

Yeah, I totally am into the Williams sisters. I think they are both really sexy, but I'm a little more into Venus. She has a body that looks like it could pound through concrete.

I think Asian and Hispanic girls are really pretty. A while ago saw these 2 very pretty Chinese girls about 4-5 inches taller than me. So beautiful. I am into many girls, but if they're really tall, tanned and athletic then I really fall for them.

 
At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of tennis players, what do you think of Maria Sharapova (6'2")?

 
At 4:43 AM, Blogger athletic tall-fan said...

I think she is so tall and adorably sexy. Its amazing to see her transformation. When she started out I noticed even back then she was a seriously tall hardbody.

But I see how she has changed. Along with her height, she has gained a muscle mass that is VERY noticeable. With every flex her arms and shoulders explode in size. And check out how her neck bulges out so much when she is either flexing or hitting. She is one sexy amazon I wouldn't want to piss off. But I would love to have her lift me:)

 
At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't Maria perfection? When I look at these photos, I have to keep pinching myself to understand that this gorgeous, lanky 18 year-old is in reality almost 6'3" (she is officially listed at 6'2" now, but there are rumors that she shaves off about an inch from her height because she's self-conscious about it, and advertising a height that tall actually HURTS her modelling career... as most models are 5'9" - 6' tall and being 6'3" is considered -- by some -- as unfeminine.)

Wouldn't you love to marry a girl like this?

http://www.mariaworld.net/ausopen0639.jpg

http://www.mariaworld.net/ausopen069.jpg

http://www.mariaworld.net/ausopen06276.jpg

http://www.mariaworld.net/dubai0667.jpg

http://www.mariaworld.net/indianwells06137.jpg

http://www.mariaworld.net/ausopen0557.jpg

http://www.mariaworld.net/ausopen05218.jpg

http://www.mariaworld.net/tokyo0511.jpg

http://www.mariaworld.net/tokyo0575.jpg

 
At 4:41 AM, Blogger athletic tall-fan said...

She is really one of the sexiest girls out there. I love these pics of her, she is such a dream. Its astounding that this adorable babyface is the tender age of 18. Her body is so tall and and strong, and muscular. Even though she is just an 18 year old girl, she's GOT to be able to grab me under my arms and overhead press me, alot! These pics show her innocent cuteness, but some others show her amazing height, and rippling muscularity.

I would love to marry a girl like this. With my small size, its impossible to imagine carrying her over the threshold. I'd barely manage to lift just one of her awesomely long muscular legs of hers with both my arms! I wonder how our marriage would be? I think I'd immediately do whatever she told me:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home