Tuesday, April 04, 2006

A couple weeks ago Tall porter girl

A couple weeks ago, the tall & sexy black porter girl was looking good! I was in line buying my lunch in the cafeteria. And she immediately came next in line. She was so dam close her body was inches from mine. As I stood in line, I got the feeling she was looking (down) at me in her tall and adorably sexy way.

She then began to move her body in a dancing motion and started wiggling and grinding in such a sexy way, I looked out of the corner of my eye and I started breaking a sweat. I'd like to steal a kiss from this towering, young hottie...but I swear as short as I am, I'd have to search for a latter. She has such long sexy legs I just loved checking her out.

Sometimes she says Hi to me, but I get the impression that she thinks that I'm 'cute', like a little kid would be, since I'm a little man. With her awesome height, and sexy strong body, she is totally equipped to boss me around anytime.

2 Comments:

At 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ATF, if you wanna see my Blog (at least the volleyball blog I helped create on www.tallpeople.org), go to:

http://www.tallpeople.org/volleyball/

I wrote the article, "Women's College Volleyball Teams Getting Taller!" (and the introductory article.)

Posts and comments are always welcome!

 
At 5:35 AM, Blogger athletic tall-fan said...

Thank you, I will be happy to post comments and read it. I added your blog link to my blog.

I really love the content!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home